We Want to Help Your
Organization Take Off
We offer a wide-ranging array of tailored, cost-effective solutions to support your business and communication objectives. From marketing and outreach projects to event services and organizational development, we can help guide you to success.
Hello. We are a full-service agency in Middle Georgia dedicated to helping your business thrive.
Don’t let the pressures of business operations take your focus away from your passion.
Big or small, we provide expertise as needed, tailored to your organization’s size and budget.
Our team of committed experts will help you to communicate effectively, improve efficiencies, produce new and innovative ideas, address challenges, support strategic initiatives and produce better outcomes for your business.
Whether we’re conducting marketing campaigns, building a brand, or designing collateral, we work with you every step of the way to deliver results that are powerful, strategic, and measurable. We look forward to partnering with you.
MEET OUR TEAM
The Miner Agency brings decades of experience to the table with a wide range of professional skills to support your needs.
With a decade of experience at a public affairs agency based in Washington, D.C., Melanie is dedicated to helping her clients develop and communicate their messages successfully to Congress, state legislators, media, and the general public. She is a collaborative colleague who has a passion for transforming teams and organizations to help them reach their optimal performance.
In 2005, Melanie graduated from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Interpersonal and Organizational Communications. Her personal passion lies within the car world, where for eight years she ran her own automotive website and traveled as an active automotive journalist. From 2012 through 2016, Melanie served on the Board of Directors and as a two-term President of the Washington Automotive Press Association (WAPA). She also spent one year in service as Board Director to Women in Government Relations (WGR), guiding both the leadership and membership during a time of organizational transition.
Melanie enjoys participating in activities that challenge her to grow and learn. For her, a "work / life" balance means making time to visit with family, play music, train in martial arts, and hone her surfing skills.
When Dave is not running data, he is running marathons and competes in local 5-10k races. He is happily married to his wife of 36 years with two grown-up kids.
Christina developed the photography bug after photographing her daughter’s marching band in 2019. This wonderful hobby quickly turned into side hustle as a senior portrait, family, and event photographer. Her photography focuses on joyful images full of color and genuine emotion. Christina also has experience in developing websites and graphic design.
Chuck graduated from the United States Military Academy in 1998 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems and received a commission as an Infantry Officer. In 2007, he received his Master of Business Administration from the University of South Carolina. After serving nine years in the US Army, he joined the Georgia Air National Guard (GA ANG) as an Airborne Intelligence Officer where he has accumulated over 2,300 hours flying on the E-8C Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS) aircraft. His most recent assignments include GA ANG Director of Communications and Intelligence, Commander – 139th Intelligence Squadron, and Inspector General – 116th Air Control Wing.
Due to his work in compliance, finance, and recruiting & retention, he has developed mad skills working with spreadsheets. Forget what they say about dogs…pivot tables are “man’s best friend!” Chuck takes voluminous amounts of data and synthesizes it into actionable products for decisions makers.
He currently lives in Kathleen, GA, with his wife Shelley who is a Force Support Officer in the GA ANG. Their blended family consists of three boys and two girls that range in age from 16-22 and two Aussie-Doodles (Daisy and Maggie).
Rangers Lead the Way!
”The Miner Agency’s team brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to every project. They help organizations of all sizes and types grow at just the right pace to achieve their goals.Retired Brigadier General John KubinecPresident & CEO, 21st Century Partnership
The Miner Agency works hard to achieve the best results and customer service possible. Below is a list of the services we provide.
Government Relations & Advocacy
Let your voice be heard with the guided help of TMA’s experts. Our team of professionals can help you to drive your agenda from grass roots to the legislative level. TMA can assist in the following Government Relations and Advocacy focus areas:
- Special expertise in defense policy/legislative issues
- Positioning our clients’ issues at the forefront of decision makers’ agendas
- Developing comprehensive preparatory briefing materials for meetings with key public officials
- Coordinating with lobbyists and political consultants to ensure consistent public-facing messaging
- Preparing our clients for appearances before legislative/regulatory committees
- Managing all messaging associated with public hearings; advance briefings, press conferences, and coordination of third-party participation/support
- Coalition and consensus building
- Staying plugged into an extensive network of consultants and lobbyists
- Analysis of legislation at the state and federal levels and how it pertains to your business
- Coordination of visits to the state capital and the National Capital Region
Marketing & Public Relations
Let us help tell your story! Our top-notch communications professionals will develop custom strategies tailored to your business to help you reach your communication goals. We can help to build your communication program and give it legs through collateral development, social media outreach, advertising, press campaigns and more. TMA can assist in the following Marketing & Public Relations focus areas:
- Brand development and management
- Marketing and public relations strategic planning
- Reputation management
- Crisis management/communications
- Content development
- Press management including news releases, interviews, spot coverage, article placements, press kits, and mentions
- Media training
- Developing and pitching story lines that create news centered around our clients
- Securing strategic placements in targeted media outlets across the full spectrum of mediums including print, television, digital, radio, social media, etc.
- Leading market entries and marketing/promoting new products
- Facilitating informal, get-acquainted meetings between our clients’ key executives and the most influential reporters covering their industries
- Positioning our clients as thought and policy experts in their respective industries
- Supervising design and production of corporate materials
- Drafting speeches and talking points
- Preparing for news conferences and key internal meetings
- Creating social media content – webcasts, podcasts, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Creating presentations and agendas for internal corporate meetings
TMA partners with you to develop design solutions that are visually powerful, strategic, and measurable. We offer a broad range of design services including advertising, event production, branding, graphic design, web development and much more, and work to strengthen and sustain your brand reputation. TMA can assist in the following Creative Services focus areas:
- Brand development and graphics standards
- Event support materials
- Staging/environmental graphics
- Tradeshow booths
- Photography and videography
- Collateral development (annual reports, marketing brochures, magazines, announcements, newsletters, books)
- Direct mail
- Outreach kits and technical assistance guides
- Websites (including learning management systems, e-commerce, and Section 508 compliance standards)
- Digital communications
- App development
- 3D modeling and CAD animations
- Social media, print and tv advertising campaigns
- Animation and presentations
- Point-of-purchase displays and standees
TMA has managed events of all kinds and sizes, including occasions designed to attract anywhere from 15 to 15,000 people. Our team of professionals will ensure your event is a great success through tooth-to-tail planning and execution. TMA has organized events in the following Events Management focus areas:
- Board/Committee meetings
- Fundraisers and social events
- Annual membership meetings
- Military ceremonies
- Ribbon cuttings
- Product launches
- Public hearings
- Breakfast forums
- Corporate events
- Outdoor events and ceremonies
- Intimate gatherings
- Public advocacy events, e.g., rallies
Association Management Consulting
As your management company, The Miner Agency (TMA) removes the day-to-day burdens of managing a business that can distract your organization’s leaders—officers, board and committee members—from effectively leading the organization. TMA is focused on the daily responsibilities to meet the annual budget and free up the leaders of your association to lead and plan for the future. We can assist in the following Association Management focus areas:
- Full Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer services and counsel to association leadership
- Implementation of strategic initiatives, programs and policies
- Visionary leadership for evolving associations
- A liaison with national offices, other chapters or branches
- Board development and orientation
- Strategic planning
- Bylaws creation, review and revisions
- Oversight of association staff
- Leadership transition services
- Revenue and retention strategies
- Fundraising consulting
- Capital campaign management
“In the constantly evolving world of social media, it’s good to partner with a team that knows what they’re doing. The Miner Agency listened to our needs, developed a customized plan, and supported us throughout the process. Their staff is friendly and responsive. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs social media management or advertising.”Tiffany MazoProducing Market Manager at Colony Bank
“From collateral development to public relations, The Miner Agency is skilled at building strategic communications and advocacy campaigns that achieve results. Their award-winning team can build your brand from the ground up and take your organization to the next level.”Steve VorisekChief Growth Officer & Partner, Expansia Group